Project QT APK (Original) v13.0
How to install?
1. Download the file Project QT.
2. On your Android phone, open the downloaded file project-qt-v13.0-edmground.com.apk.
3. Tap Install.
4. Follow the steps on the screen.
1. If you have important data, and don't want to lose it, then its better to take backup first.
2. Download the file project-qt-v13.0-edmground.com.apk.
3. On your Android phone, open the downloaded file project-qt-v13.0-edmground.com.apk .
4. Tap update. (U don't need to uninstall previously install app. Just override the installed one.)
5. Follow the steps on the screen.
Project QT requires or later, and 80M of free disk space.
This information is for reference only and may not be completely accurate.
Please see see this page to know how to fix common errors when downloading and using apps from this website.
If you already installed the Project QT from somewhere else, then you first need to uninstall that version. (Keep note that, this process will lose your existing data.)