Hello Friends, in this post we are going to talking about the top 10 best study planner apps for Android and iPhone, Studying is an important part of academic success. However, it is sometimes difficult to find the time to study every subject we need to study for.
One way to ensure studying success is to create a solid study schedule. Nonetheless creating a study schedule, though, can be harder than we think… But not with the study planners Apps.
- 1 Best Study Planner Apps for Android and Iphone.
- 1.1 1. My Study Life – School Planner
- 1.2 2. Easy Study – Plan for school
- 1.3 3. myHomework Student Planner
- 1.4 4. TimeTable++ Schedule
- 1.5 5. Smart Study Plan
- 1.6 6. ClassUp – Schedule, Note for Students.
- 1.7 7. iStudiez Pro Legendary Planner
- 1.8 8. Todait – Smart study planner
- 1.9 9. School Planner
- 1.10 10. New Timetable (Widget) – 2019
Best Study Planner Apps for Android and Iphone.
1. My Study Life – School Planner
My Study Life is a cross-platform planner for students, teachers, and lecturers designed to make your study life easier to manage. My Study Life allows you to store your classes, homework, and exams in the cloud making it available on any device, wherever you are.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
- Track your tasks – homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
- Store exams – keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
- Manage your classes – your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
- Get notified – reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
- Download For :- Iphone
2. Easy Study – Plan for school
Easy Study you will create an incredible study plan in only 3 steps. Just enter the subjects that you will study, how many subjects you want to study each day of the week, and confirm if the plan fits you. Our app will create a plan with the subject you should study each day, all to optimize your study time.
Study routines will be organized in cycles, so you’re always reviewing the subjects you need to study and will never leave accumulated content. It is perfect for those studying for a special exam, school, university, etc.
- Plan which subjects you need to study every day;
- Option to add the list of activities for each study session;
- History with the amount of hours you studied each day, month, week and throughout the period;
- Notifications about subjects that you have to study and summary of the study day;
- Customize your subjects with colors, names, amount of time studying;
- Define how many subjects you want to study each day this week.
3. myHomework Student Planner
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you’ll never forget to study again.
- Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability – myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
- Amazing Anywhere – With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet, laptop and a wonderful website, it’s the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
- Price – It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
- Experience – myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
4. TimeTable++ Schedule
Easy to use:- Just slide over the screen to move between the weeks.
Simply touch an appointment on the timetable to add an exercise, note, exam, or notification.
Share your timetable:- With the online sharing feature you can share your schedule with your friends – no registration required!
Or just send your timetable by email, the attachment will be imported automatically by TimeTable++.
Mute the device during lessons:- Prevent your phone from ringing during lessons. You can choose between vibration mode and silent mode.
Everything for free:- All features of TimeTable++ are free! The advertisement can be removed anytime by buying the upgrade.
✔ Full calendar – but easy to use!
✔ Homework, notes, notifications
✔ Exams and marks
✔ Pictures and audio recordings
✔ Cancellations and free days
✔ Device muting during lessons
✔ Countdown to next lesson
✔ Share your timetable with your friends!
✔ Unlimited number of timetables
✔ A lot of different widgets
✔ iCalendar support.
5. Smart Study Plan
Studying is an important part of academic success. However, it is sometimes difficult to find the time to study for every subject we need to study for. One way to ensure studying success is to create a solid study schedule. Nonetheless creating a study schedule, though, can be harder than we think… But not with the Smart Study Plan App.
How it works:
- Add all the courses you need to study;
- Inform your available time during the week;
- Inform your favorite time to study;
..and finish! The SSP generated a study plan for you and it will remind what you need to study.
No need for internet | No need to register | And, the best part, it’s free 🙂
6. ClassUp – Schedule, Note for Students.
– Easily manage classes(courses, lessons, lectures) by searching for and adding classes entered by other users.
– Design your unique schedule using your own background image, various box, and text colors.
– Create multiple schedules, Explore the schedules of your friends.
– Organize everything in one place including events, to-dos, memos.
– Easily add dates, pictures, hashtags(#hashtag) to your notes using simple codes(#, @) & autocomplete mode.
– Organize your class notes using @classname autocomplete mode.
Class (Course, Lecture) Notes:-
– Tap your class box to view its notes.
– Add memos, events(exam, presentation), to-dos(essay, report, assignment, homework) related to your class.
– Check your classmate’s lists and send a message to them.
7. iStudiez Pro Legendary Planner
This app is the best free planner app for iPhone, This is one of the apps you’ll really USE in your daily school life. See how your grades go up as you stick to this app daily when planning your studies.
- ORGANIZE YOUR SCHEDULE.
- FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR HOMEWORK.
- STAY UPDATED.
- CALENDARS INTEGRATION.
- TRACK YOUR GRADES and GPA, COME TO LOVE YOUR EXAMS 😉
- ENJOY ISTUDIEZ PRO ON APPLE WATCH.
8. Todait – Smart study planner
Today is an authentic study planner to help you utilize 100% of your time and ace your exams. Todait is especially useful for students who need help with productivity and effective time management. Use it to prepare for the ACTs, AP Exams, ASVAB, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, SHSAT, GED, DAT, LSAT, MCAT, PCAT, Bar exam, COMLEX-USA, NAPLEX, NBDE, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, BMAT, UKCAT, and A levels.
Today’s Unique Functions:
– Emphasizes studying rather than planning
– Automatic Distribution tells you how much you should study each day to achieve your goals within a chosen period of time
– Automatic Plan Adjustment redistributes your study material based on whether you’re ahead of or behind schedule
– The stopwatch allows you to measure and manage how long you study for each subject
– The widget allows you to start studying right from your home screen without running the app itself
– Gives feedback on your study habits that you can’t get on your own
– The Study Trend Graph shows your weekly progress and average study times
– The time-table shows your study times for each day
– The calendar keeps track of your monthly performance
– An alarm reminds you to start studying at whatever time you set
– The Study Diary allows you to reflect upon your daily performance for each task
– Lock-out Mode prevents you from getting distracting notifications or using other apps while the stopwatch is running
– Can view all your tasks in a simple check-list layout
– Allows you to check and manage your study times on other devices
– Gives more feedback from Todait based on your progress and data
– The timeline motivates you to study by comparing your study times with your friends’ (not updated yet)
9. School Planner
School Planner is a handy app for students of all ages that was designed to help you organize your career as a student and have everything under control. Whether you are attending elementary school, high school or college, this is the app for you!
- – Simple, fast and intuitive
- – Agenda for homework, exams, reminders
- – Timetable
- – Calendar
- – Beautiful, colorful themes
- – Backup on Google Drive- Notifications for assignments, tests, reminders
- – Management of grades, marks, subjects
- – Record your lectures
10. New Timetable (Widget) – 2019
This is a working timetable or class schedule widget app. You can define your own timetable for your work or class, and put it on your home screen.
It is highly customizable. You can define your widget’s background color, text color, font size, icons, etc.
So friends, in this post we are providing the top 10 best study planner apps for Android and iPhone 2021, You can download any best student planner app you like from the above-given apps. I hope you enjoy this post, if you like this post then share it with your friends, 🙂